Thursday, January 14, 2010

Big Butts and Fat Thighs.

LOL reading my title you should know that I was laughing my ass off when I heard Geraldine tell Jolynn that people with big butts and fat thighs LIVE LONGER.

 LOL I know right ??

I told Jo that maybe because of all the fats then you will have a layer of protection. I KNOW I'M EVIL.I was joking okay if was fat I don't know what will become of me.


Anyway I had tuition today after school and I followed Yenhuay so Jo and me tagged along with Yenhuay and her mum to this wanton mee shop HO SENG KEE. Sadly it was closed but then ...

HO SENG KEE had a cousin named HO MENG KEE. LOL RIGHT ?????? and they both sell WANTON NOODLES.

OKAY ......................................... so ..

EVERYONE COME FOR MY SCHOOL'S JOGATHON THIS COMING SATURDAY.

For more information click the link smkijconventjbkluster.blogspot.com/  it will lead you directly to convent's BLOG. Convent has FACEBOOK and a BLOG. Man whats the world coming to ??

SATURDAY WILL BE FUN !!!!!! (Y)

Three Cheers For The Last Year

No comments:

Post a Comment