Friday, January 22, 2010

The Last Stand.


So we were in class learning komsas and  PUTERA GUNUNG LEDANG  TA DA ! it's an inside 5 SCI 2 joke.

Anyway I actually went to school this morning because people like me who doesn't have a hand phone will not know the latest news =.= sad right?? I know. Anyway I went and the roads were empty *usually it's jam packed with cars.

I saw the sign SEKOLAH CUTI .

I guess every cloud does have a silver lining (Y) TEEHEE At least we get another day of holiday.


Anyway I'm not free everyday and it's annoying that I don't have time to go out or watch dramas .. :(

I'm in the mood to flash back  =]

 This is what I miss the most in year 2009. This was what that made it so fun.




Yes I will miss this incredible sport but most of all I'll miss the incredible people.





Cheers to my last cup of Victory.






TEEHEE Excuse the weird attire. LOL  The BEST Board of Directors I have ever and ONLY worked with.


peaceout.

No comments:

Post a Comment