Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Swear I Would Stay in Bed.

Until my alarm rang .

Whatcha Say?? I love the song man. I heard when my teacher's hand phone rang in school. LOL  RIGHT ?? You must be wondering which teacher is that. HAHAHAHAHAHAHa. NAMES SHALL NOT BE MENTIONED.

Anyway, it's only the third week of school and I feel half dead. LITERALLY I mean it. I really need to stop and breathe my GOD. The only homework I can actually remember doing is ADDMATHS. This is crazy I tell you ... CRAZY.

I slept in class and woke up just in time for my teacher to shoot a question at me and I got it half correct. =] This shows that I can pay attention even when I half asleep. TEEHEE. I should sleep more often because when I woke up I felt more awake.

It has been a fun and annoying week for me. Stress on the ANNOYING. Kids these days makes me feel like I'm DEAF I tell you DEAF. I find myself  trying to get closer to listen to what the kids are saying but it doesnt help.

I want to hear rain.


Cheers To Sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment