Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Stumbling down the stairs.

FYI I DID NOT FALL DOWN THE STAIRS.

It's 2010 and the seniors are gone which is quite depressing because they were a fun batch of people to be with but anyway life without Chi and Shereena sitting around me in class is also really saddening.(FYI Chi and Shereena sat beside me last year in class)
So I'm in this new alien class but I know most of the people so It's still okay.... I guess.

So what about the teachers? Initially when I first came to this new class I liked the class teacher
(FYI she was my class teacher in F3 and F4) but then she abandon my class and this new teacher came in .. I won't say any names .. apparently nobody likes the poor fella. So whatever just lucky I won't need to work with the fella.

Two weeks back in school and I found out I'm the Sivic AJK =.= seriously .. of all things Sivics. MY GOD. Karishma just had to persuade the whole class to bully me. FOR GOD SAKE THE TEACHER SCRATCHES HER ASS WHEN WE WERE GREETING HER. =.=  I'm dead serious.

Falling is my hobby I just LOVE to fall especially vertically. I just love falling flat on my face and making everyone think that I fainted. The feeling is just GREAT. OH GAWD I'm so uncoordinated it's so annoying. Balancing is really not my kind of thing. I think there's a problem with my semicircular canals or something.

Sorry for talking about falling down I just couldn't help it. ANYWAY..... school is great once my best friend sees her Xavier junior  she will abandon me and walk away with her Xavier junior. MY GOD. She can literally DIE for Xaviers. I'm serious.

I hate hearing non malays speak malay. It's WEIRD. It's because they don't have the special slang the malays do and when the non malays speak malay ITS WEIRD I'm telling you its TRUE.

Anyway you know the most annoying thing about being in F5?? When people ask you what sec you are in and you tell them you are in F5 the will say ' OMG SPM already ar?? better study hard okay'

HEY PEOPLE I KNOW I'M SITTING FOR SPM YOU DON'T NEED TO REMIND ME.

Three Cheers For 30 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment